Come out to the Mahoning Valley Ambulance to take part in the Herbal Day Workshop on Saturday March 2, 2019. Magistra Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, from Rusted Woodlands, is hosting the event in Eisental with assistance from Lady Cillene OCaollaidhe.
If you wish to present an Event to the Shire, please complete the following information:
1. Event Information/Name
5. Autocrat, Co-Autocrat; Troll, Merchant Coordinator, Set-up and Clean-up crew, etc
6. Prep Required: Site Fee, Advertising, Equipment, Food, Day Board, Feast, Breakfast, Feastocrats, Supplies, Insurance, Other (Itemize and comment), Outline of map designating fighting, feast, hall, camping, etc
7. Outline of Activities, Fighting, Fencing, Archery, A&S, etc
8. Financial costs of areas
9. Four months notice to present event and vote on during next meeting
10. Event notice ready for Pikestaff three months prior upon approval at next meeting to be submitted within one week of vote, if approved
Demos are held for many reasons and are the only time we have spectators for what we do. Mainly, demos are enacted to educate a group on the medieval ages that we study, or to inform the general populace about what we do in the SCA, and why.